IOT – Internet of Things Training Courses
I have been involved in technical training for many years, and for the last couple of years have been involved with the Internet Of Things.
The Internet of Things, or IOT for short is part fo the next Internet revolution.
If you think of the first Internet revolution as being about connecting people together, then think of the new revolution, as being about connecting data.
I am the initiator for the Lincoln Internet of Things network (Things Network), which uses Lora-wan LPWAN technology to connect environmental data gathering devices to the Cloud.
Fundamentals of the Internet of Things Course
My fundamental introductory course to the Internet of things, covers the following areas:-
The aims of the course is to train you by the end of the course, to understand the following:
- To understand what the definition of IOT is
- Be able to identify the elements of an IOT framework
- Understand the key technologies that are used in the world of IOT
- Be able to identify the main security threats, and implications for IOT
- Examine the importance of interoperability in IoT
- Consider the potential implications of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on IoT
More information being added soon, or get in touch.