So far in my previous blog post, I talked about the history of the Alfa Romeo (916) GTV. I also talked about my intention to convert into an electric vehicle. In this blog post we Read more…
Blog by Craig Miles, mainly about Electric Vehicle Engineering & Wireless Electronics.
- Over 10 years Design Technology, Marine Engineering & Business Marketing Teaching Experience.
- International Defence Aerospace Industry experience, working on the design reliability of military satellite and ground station equipment. #FMECA #DRACAS
- Management experience in small manufacturing companies, in roles such as Quality Control of plastics manufacture.
- Business startup experience in the e-commerce industry, and running an online business with International sales.
- International property market research, sourcing, buying and selling, for profit.
Random stuff about me:
Left school at 16, did one year of electronics at college, then worked in marine electronics manufacturing industry.
Once got a business idea while being chatted up by a lady in a bar in Thailand (I politely declined her offer).
After first job, moved into Wireless Telecoms.
Then got a degree in Telecoms & Marketing.
Once part of a team of 7 in a raft race. The other six quit during the race, but I refused, and completed the course alone. Was knackered at end though.
Previously worked at Europes leading international aerospace company, and also the worlds premier marine training school, doing proper engineering stuff.
Wrote first website, in HTML, in 1997, after buying a book on it to help get over a breakup (yes really).
Currently based in the UK, but have a nomadic heart.
Why not get in touch, I don’t usually bite.
[contact-form-7 id=”4″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Blog by Craig Miles
Get in Touch
I don't usually bite!
Find us at the office
C/O: Yesway (work), BG Futures Business & Enterprise Centre, Longdales Road, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN13DY, UK
Give us a ring
+44 07884 156705
Mon - Fri, 8:00-22:00